If your trying to find out how a certain Candy Crush Boosters work, then you’ve found yourself in the right place! Provided below is a simple guide that will help you understand how each booster interacts with the candy! These quick tips can help you understand the best scenarios to use your Candy Crush Boosters in. The sweet tooth booster is my personal favorite and can turn a bad looking situation into a walk in the park. So make sure you save them for the hardest levels in Candy Crush! Especially level 70 and level 33.
Here are the tips and tricks to get Free Lives for The Candy Crush Saga on your iOS device. Doesn’t matter which device you are on, iPhone, iPad, etc. It just needs to run on the iOS system. You can also get Free Lives on the Facebook version of Candy Crush or Free lives on the Android platform, but each platform has a different process for attaining these Free Lives.
There is no need to spend your real money on The Candy Crush Saga. Every dollar you spend on these micro transactions makes the Candy Crush Owners think that they can get away with it. Don’t be that guy/girl!
Follow these tips and tricks to get your Free Lives for Candy Crush and you will never have to suffer again!
1. Open the Candy Crush app on your device.
2. Use all 5 of the lives that you have until you run out and keep your Candy Crush app running in the background.
3. Go to Settings > General > Date and Time
Date and Time
4. Once your in the Date and Time menu, make sure that Set Automatically is turned off, then you can move your time forward by a few hours, at least 2. I did 4 hours as you can see in the picture below.
5. Once this is done, you can exit out of Settings and go back to the Candy Crush app. If you notice, your Time to Next Life will be a big number. The number below represents if you set your clock forward 2 hours, which is about 120 minutes. So if I set it forward 4 hours, it should say about 240 minutes.
6. Once you go back to your Candy Crush Map or click on a specific level, you will notice that you have 4 lives.
7. Your Welcome…now if you run out of lives again, then yes, you can set your clock forward again, but it will only make the Time to New Lives clock increase. So use this sparingly and learn when to put the game down for a few hours and go outside! Or you can just switch over to the Facebook version of the game.
If you need any help with getting Free Lives for Candy Crush, just comment below and we can help you out!
Here is the guide that will show you how to earn Free Lives for the Facebook version of The Candy Crush Saga. This is a very simple process to get more Free Lives and you will be happy you took the time to learn this Candy Crush Trick. You can also get Free Lives on the iOS version of Candy Crush or Free lives on the Android platform, but each platform has a different process for attaining these Free Lives, so this is why there a separate guides.
We have all seen the “no more lives” message pop up on our screens at some point in time, but some of us have caught on to a little trick that will allow you to get Unlimited Free Lives for Candy Crush.
The trick for getting Free Lives on the Facebook version of Candy Crush is very quick process. You’re basically opening up 4 or 5 windows of Candy Crush before start playing in any 1 window. You’ll notice that once you lose all your lives in 1 window, that you will still have 5 lives in the other windows you have open. Yep. Its that easy! You’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it before.
Here are the steps for getting your Free Lives so you will never have to ask your Facebook friends for Candy Crush Lives again!
1. As soon as you log in to your Facebook account, open up The Candy Crush Saga.
2. Once you have 1 tab open of Candy Crush in your browser (safari, chrome, firefox), notice that you have 5 lives in the top left corner of the screen. Make sure that you keep this tab open and NEVER close it until you run out of lives in this tab of Candy Crush.
3. After opening your 1st tab of Candy Crush, start a “new window” or a “new tab” so that you can open up a 2nd, 3rd or 4th window of The Candy Crush Saga. Once you have multiple windows of Candy Crush open, you’ll notice that you have 5 lives on all your windows of Candy Crush. Once you lose all your lives in one window, you can then close out that window and move to the next. This is why you need to keep the other windows open, or you will lose those Free Lives.
4. Make sure that you don’t refresh your pages or you will LOSE all your lives.
5. The most important thing to remember for this trick is that if you beat the level you are stuck on and progress to the next level, you’re other windows won’t update. This means that once you run out of lives in that first window, your other windows won’t allow you to play the new level you have just reached. This is why as soon as you beat the level, you need to refresh the other windows. Even if you only have 2 or 1 life left, you still need to refresh the other windows, then you can open as many as you want. This is the only downfall for getting Free Lives in The Candy Crush Saga, but its better than spending your real money!
I’m glad to see that you have reached Candy Crush Level 38! This just means you might have something going on under that thick skull of yours, you genius… But even the Greats needed help at times. So I am here to help you with your candy crushing troubles.
Here on Candy Crush Level 38, you will need the right amount of will and brain power to get through the level. Here are a few pointers that got me through Candy Crush Level 38 without too much trouble.
The first step would be to start with some basic combos to get things moving around. If you break up even one square of frosting/meringue, all the candy starts to drop down and the cascade effect will hopefully follow through. Also, try to focus on the right and left side, this will lead you to the bottom 2 corners of the board. These will be the hardest meringue to clear. So try to take them out first.
The best way to get down to the corners of candy crush level 38 is by using vertical striped candies. Horizontal striped candies can help as well but only if you drop them between the meringue and licorice. Another great way to break up the bottom of the board is by using color bombs. These will be harder to make because of the limited space on the board, but just one of these can do a lot of damage. Make sure you match up your color bomb with the most common candy on the board or which every candy is the most common amongst the licorice X’s.
If you are still having trouble with Candy Crush Level 38, just comment below and we can help you out!